Online Admissions

ONLINE ADMISSION PROCEDURE (BA/B.Com/B.Sc | 1st, 2nd and 3rd Year)

Prospectus for the session 2020-21 (Arts/Science/Commerce)

Fee Structure/Full Fee Detail

To apply onlineCLICK HERE

Submission of Online Admission Forms(BA/B.Com/B.Sc | 1st, 2nd and 3rd Year) Last Date: 5th December 2020
Last Date of Online Fee Payment 1st, 2nd and 3rd Year 5th December 2020 (Links have already been sent to approved applicants)
Students who have not received the LINK for ONLINE FEE payment Contact: 98051-42959 (10:00AM to 5:00PM)
Subject Changing Please contact admission committee given in the prospectus on or before 15th October 2020
  1. All admissions will be done online. Every applicant should procure the Prospectus soft copy from college website i.e. www.gcsunni.in and all the students must apply online for admissions by 31st July 2020. The application form is to be filled carefully and after reading all the rules and eligibility conditions given in the prospectus.
  2. The 1st year students will have to appear before the admission committee for verification along with all the original documents after 31st July 2020.
  3. All the 2nd and 3rd year students will apply for roll on admissions and they must upload scanned copy of College Identity card/Examination Admit Card/certificate of examination last passed.
  4. The all students will deposit his/her fee online or will be contacted on their email/mobile no. (In case of any query the students can contact admission guidance committee given in the prospectus).

NOTE:

All the admissions are provisional subject to rules and regulations and approval of the H.P. University.

The college assumes no responsibility in case the admission of a student is not approved by the University due to any reason whatsoever i.e. giving incomplete/false information/ certificates, concealing necessary facts or choosing wrong combination of subjects etc. Consult the admission committees to conform the eligibility of the candidate. Parents/ Guardian of the student must accompany their ward at the time of admission.

MODE OF SELECTION

The admission to BA/B.Sc./ B.Com course will be made on the basis of merit of the qualifying examination. As per H.P. University rules. 75% seats will be filled out of the candidates who passed their 10+2 examination from the school situated in H.P. Remaining 25% seats,, will be filled on all India basis. Other reservation of H.P. University shall be applicable.

CHANGE OF SUBJECT / FACULTY

Change of Subject/Faculty is permissible only in the first semester within 10 days of the commencement of teaching. No change of subject will be allowed after that.

Migration : (Ordinance 3.11) - The admission of the students migrating during the same session from one affiliated college or institution (including the Directorate of Correspondence Course) shall be governed by the regulations framed by the Executive Council of the H.P.U.

RESERVATION OF SEATS (Ordinance 3.14)

15%, 7.5% and 3% of the seats shall be reserved for SC, ST & disabled candidates respectively as per H.P. University 12 seats roster norms. This reservation policy will be applicable to those, who have passed their qualifying examination from HP Board Education or from any other school located with territorial Jurisdiction of Himachal Pradesh or bonafide of Himachal Pradesh. Sports and cultural quota will be given for those events which are recognised by HPU sports and co-curricular council. The final decision under sports and cultural quota will be with the committee constituted for the same. For reservation the following roster will be followed:

ROSTER
120 POINTS RESERVATION ROSTER FOR ADMISSION
1 26SC 51 76 101
2 27ST 52SC 77 102
3 28 53ST 78SC 103
4 29 54 79SP 104
5 30 55 80ST 105
6 31 56 81CUL 106SC
7SC 32 57 82 107SC
8 33SC 58 83 108
9 34HC 59SC 84 109
10 35 60SP 85SC 110
11 36 61CUL 86 111
12SC 37 62 87 112
13ST 38CUL 63 88 113SC
14 39SC 64 89 114
15 40SP 65SC 90 115
16 41ST 66HC 91SC 117SP
17 42 67ST 92 118CUL
18SC 43 68 93ST 119SC
19SP 44 69 94 120ST
20CUL 45 70 95  
21 46SC 71 96  
2223 47 72SC 99SC  
23 48 73 98CUL  
24 49 74 99SP  
25 50 75 100HC  
HC-3% CUL-% SP5% SC 15% ST7.5%
3 6 6 18 9